Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1374 , Jul 2, 2012
      "Our intellect often finds it hard to endure praying because of the straitness and concentration that it involves; but it joyfully turns to theology because of the broad and unhampered scope of divine speculation. Therefore, so as to keep the intellect from expressing itself too much in words or exalting itself unduly in its joy, we should spend most of our time in prayer, in singing psalms and reading the Holy Scriptures, yet without neglecting the speculations of wise men whose faith has been revealed in their writings. In this way we shall prevent the intellect from confusing its own utterances with the utterances of grace, and stop it from being led astray by self-esteem and dispersed through over-elation and loquacity."

      St. Diadochos of Photiki.

      "Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment." 1 Corinthians 1:10
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1374 of 1374 , Apr 27

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "When a man is enriched with heavenly treasure -- and I mean the presence and the indwelling of Him Who said: 'I and the Father shall come and make our home in him,' -- then such a man knows in his very soul what immense grace he has received and what great happiness he contains within the palace of his heart. He speaks to God like one friend to another, and in all boldness stands before the face of Him Who dwells in light inaccessible."

           St. Symeon the New Theologian.

        "My defense is of God, Who saves the upright in heart. God is a just judge, And God is angry with the wicked every day."  Psalm 7:10-11

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.