Re: Communications to Mor Clemis Kuriakose released on public interest

  • John Joseph
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2012
      Mr Cherian
      Its a true factor that Money rules everything. We cannot blame on one factor or Pinpoint one person. One thing which we need to act quickly is the Audit Report on how each Bishop is spending their Money. IOC is having Budget and they have a report at the end of the year. Why not the Jacobites. Something to think of.

      I am afraid to say, church is becoming a Social Status and not Holy Place.

      Need to think more on bringing the youth to the church activities and not to take them to the Road.�

      Regards
      John Joseph