Our Daily Bread- Help is on the Way

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29 9:10 AM
      READ: Revelation 2:12-17

      I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is. —Revelation 2:13

      When 33 miners were trapped in a Chilean mine deep under the earth’s
      surface, I wonder if they felt totally lost and doomed to a slow and
      painful death. Imagine how they must have been filled with joy when they got a message from above that the rescue team knew exactly where they
      were and that the process of getting them out had already begun!
      There are times in all of our lives when we feel like we’re stuck in a really bad place. Anxious and alone, we despair that we are out of options and that no one understands where we really are in life. But in such
      moments we need to remember God’s comforting words to the early
      Christians who were stuck in a world where Satan’s presence dominated
      all that was around them: “I know . . . where you dwell” (Rev. 2:13).
      Their situation had not escaped the heavenly Father’s notice. And as
      they were faithful to Him, He would sustain them until He rescued them
      and brought them safely home (v.17).
      The fact that God knows where you are and that He is very much aware of the difficult situation you are in provides the confidence and strength
      needed to live for His glory. So be encouraged. Remember God’s words of
      comfort. Help is on the way! —Joe Stowell
      You know the struggles that we face, Lord.
      You know just what we need to endure them.
      Give us the confidence to trust You because of Your
      goodness and to walk by faith. Amen.
      Our greatest hope here below is help from God above.