Allegations in churches!!!!

  • Viny Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2012
      Allegations are common in all churches these days and currently in Kerala, media is having enough fun in bringing them as "Breaking News". Not all allegations should be discussed in public forums, some needs to be discussed and resolved within closed doors of the churches itself. Recently some allegations raised by our Thrissur diocese bishop was shown as breaking news in media channels and started by Surya channel. Is this allegations happen in Jacobite churches alone? I say no, the same day in Surya news on 24/06, there was an allegation against Methran Kakshi Thiruvanathapuram diocese Bishop that he illegally kept minor girl/s in his custody in balika Bhavan and the father of those children where crying for release of them. I did not see any public statement from Metran kakshi and we do not know anything more than that news clipping, instead Methran Kakshi church might have discussed and resolved that breaking news within a closed door in Devalokam. My personal opinion is that Breaking News will keep on coming as waves in an ocean and they fade off, if content in it is not that worth to discuss in public forums. Churches should take a common stand in handling these kind of allegations which comes up to disturb its existence. I just highlighted a similar situation faced by our sister church IOC, and we all know allegations are not limited to our churches, it is there against all churches like Catholic Church, Protestant church and all..but we all know churches will exist for against these odds for another 1000 years or ahead..

      Thanks
      Vineeth