Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1395 , Jun 26 11:07 PM
      "'No one has seen God at any time; the Only-begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him' (John 1:18). The Deity, therefore, is ineffable and incomprehensible. 'For no one knows the Father, save the Son, nor the Son, save the Father' (Matt. 11:27). And the Holy Spirit, too, so knows the things of God as the spirit of the man knows the things that are in him. Moreover, after the first and blessed nature no one, not of men only, but even of super mundane powers, and the Cherubim, I say, and Seraphim themselves, has ever known God, save he to whom He revealed Himself."

      St. John of Damascus.

      "So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase." 1 Corinthians 3:7
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1395 of 1395 , May 26

        "When you see the cross, know and believe that you are seeing Christ enthroned on it; when you pray before the cross, believe that you are doing so concerning Christ our God and not with inanimate matter. For it is Christ Who receives the veneration you offer before the cross; and it is He Who hears the supplications of your mouth and fulfills the desires of your heart, which you ask with faith. Whoever does not honor the cross, or insults it, insults Christ Himself."

           St. Nerses Shnorhali.

        "Lord, where are Your former lovingkindnesses, Which You swore to David in Your truth?"  Psalm 89:49

        Prayer Requests:

        Scott Joshua J.
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith