Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1439 , Jun 26, 2012
      "'No one has seen God at any time; the Only-begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him' (John 1:18). The Deity, therefore, is ineffable and incomprehensible. 'For no one knows the Father, save the Son, nor the Son, save the Father' (Matt. 11:27). And the Holy Spirit, too, so knows the things of God as the spirit of the man knows the things that are in him. Moreover, after the first and blessed nature no one, not of men only, but even of super mundane powers, and the Cherubim, I say, and Seraphim themselves, has ever known God, save he to whom He revealed Himself."

      St. John of Damascus.

      "So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase." 1 Corinthians 3:7
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1439 of 1439 , Jul 28

        "The bread and wine our Lord made Body and Blood; which (thing) Melchizedek also thus depicted mystically. The high priest who was more excellent than Abraham sacrificed bread and wine to God, and nothing besides; and he taught the earth that the bread and wine is the Body and Blood which the Son of God gave to the world to be pardoned withal; and on the eve of the passion the Mystery shone forth from our Savior, who broke His Body and gave to His Apostles, as we have said."

           Mar Jacob of Serugh.

        "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse."  Romans 1:20

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        MB - 7/28-30
        Emad