- DEAR FRIENDS,
1. As any other Jacobites, I was stunned by what this particular Bishop of Idukki Diocese said in INDIA VISION,
2. However, I was wondering as to why this is happening now!!!!
3. A Division Bench of Kerala High heard detailed arguments in Kolencherry Appeal and Judgement is reserved.
4. This Bishop has done a great disservice to the Church as a whole by raising such baseless allegations,
5. Added to this, I happened to see three entries in Orthodox Church TV, Website,viz;
"  An old study of Supreme Court of India judgement by retired Judge John Mathew,
 Old Kalpana by Mor Ougen Catholicos at the time of aborted Unification by the two factions,
 A letter written by Paulose II, Metropolitan[ as His Beatitude was then]."
6. It seems that there is subtle manipulation in all these events.It is common knowledge that the Judges will get to know about all these things. Any Judge who is Computer/Web Savvy,can see these docvuments easily.
I am,therefore,attaching herewith a note on the history of the Syrian Christian Church in Malankara,leading to the formation of the JACOBITE SYRIAN CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION.
CHEV;ADV;PHILIP P J
MEMBERSHIP NO 187