UPDATE – O peration o f Holy Fat her

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2012
      UPDATE – Operation of Holy Father
      26 June'12
      Operation of Holy Father is over and His Holiness is feeling very well. All the thanks and praises to the Lord God. Let us all keep our kneel down and pray for our Holy Father.

      Oh.. Morth Mariam Yoldath Aloho (Mother Of God), Apostles and all Saints Pray for HIS Vicar and our beloved Moran.
    • SOCM News Bureau
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012
        03 July'12

        Holy Father is recovering and feeling very well. Let us all keep our kneel down and pray for our Holy Father.

        Oh.. Morth Mariam Yoldath Aloho (Mother Of God), Apostle Saint Thomas and all Saints Pray for HIS Vicar and our beloved Moran.