URGENT Prayer request for Our Holy Father

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22 9:30 AM
      URGENT Prayer request
      22 June'12
      Holy Father His Holiness the Patriarch Of Antioch and All The East Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka Iwas I is on a private visit to Germany for H.H's medical treatment. His Holiness may undergo for an Operation on this coming Monday in Germany. Please remember Holy Father in your prayer.

      Oh.. Morth Mariam Yoldath Aloho (Mother Of God)Pray For our Moran