ANNUAL PER UNNAL OF ST. PETER’ S JACOBITE SYRIAN OR THODOX CHU RCH, NORTH LAKE, ILLI NOIS

  • Alias Puthookkattil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2012
      ANNUAL PERUNNAL OF ST. PETER’S JACOBITE SYRIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH, NORTHLAKE, ILLINOIS

      Dearly beloved in Christ,

      The Annual Feast (Perunnal) of our Patron Saint, St. Peter will be celebrated at the St. Peter’s Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Northlake, Illinois on Saturday, June 30th and Sunday, July 1st 2012, according to the program given below. Malankara Archdiocese office manager Rev. Fr. Varghese Paul will be the chief guest for the perunnal.

      We earnestly solicit your presence and prayers to grace the solemn occasion.

      Sincerely in Christ,
      Sakariya Corepiscopa Thelappillil (Vicar)

      PROGRAM

      Sunday : June 24th, 2012
      11:30 AM Flag Hoisting

      Saturday: June 30th, 2012
      07:00 PM Evening Prayer, Gospel Message
      09:00 PM Benediction, Dinner

      Sunday: July 1st, 2012
      09:00 AM Morning Prayer
      10:00 AM Holy Eucharist
      12:00 PM Procession, Benediction
      01:00 PM Feast
      02:00 PM Flag Lowering

      With Prayers
      Alias Puthookkattil
      St. Peters Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Northlake, Illinois.