Felicitation Function @ New Delhi YMCA for Christian Student excelled in Board Exam

  • Saju C Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2012
      Greetings!

      The Priest
      All Jacobite Churches,
      New Delhi

      Dear Rev. Fr.

      As you know the New Delhi YMCA every year organizing a Felicitation Function for all Christian students(Delhi) who have acquired a grade of A2(Grade Point 9.0) and above in Class X and secured above 85% in Class XII students who excelled in their Board Exams.

      Kindly send me the names, details and telephone numbers of all above students from all our churches who qualify to above given criteria, along with an attested photocopy of their mark sheets (hard copy) on before 15th July, 2012 to me as given below address by post:

      Saju C.Varghese
      NIHFW, Munirka,
      New Delhi-67
      mob. 9891079836

      The Felicitation Function prize distribution will be held on Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 6:00 pm at the New Delhi YMCA,Tourist Hostel, Heinz Auditorium,Jai Singh Road followed by high tea.

      Looking forward to your active participation and please announce the same in the Church.

      With kind regards,

      Saju C Varghese
      Coordinator, New Delhi YMCA
      New Delhi