Heavenly Voice Malayalam audio bible Completed !!

  • Cherian Jacob
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2012
      Dearly beloved,

      Greetings in the name of our redeemer Jesus Christ. As promised to you earlier our redeemer supported us in completing the recording of Holy Bible in Malayalam for almost 20 million people. This project also inspired us to initiate holy bible audio version for three other south Indian languages. What we experienced and those who participated in the mission were only able to do so by the grace of God. I want to acknowledge our beloved members, priests and high priests and members from other sister churches and friends who supported us in completing this mission. If you find any biblical inconsistencies, let us know and we will try our level best to make the corrections from our side.

      Www.heavenly-voice.com

      We are dedicating this website to honor all the departed ones from our church. This includes my dad, cousin, aunt, my best friend and your loved ones who left us and are in the eternal place. When you listen you can experience their voice, their joy and happiness.

      This is all we could do in this world for everyone, now if you see value, please share the link to your loved ones.

      We kept all files open so that you can download and distribute the section important for you. If you find a passage moving you may send it to your parents, loved ones, those who are sick or suffering. You can find at least a section for any of these occasions. Please share the sections and help us in our mission to spread the Word of God.

      We are not doing this work for any monitory benefit and so we would appreciate if you also maintain the integrity of this project. May the god almighty shower all the blessings on you and your generation. Let's submit ourself to our redeemer Jesus Christ on this dedication day.

      Thanks everyone
      In Christ

      Cherian Jacob Manalel Chirayil
      St. George's MSO Church
      Carteret NJ USA

      Mjcherian1@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 10, 2012
        Dear Kochumon and all the readers,
        Thank you for developing this heavenly voice.
        May God bless all who laboured for this project.
        It will be helpful to all those in distress and in bed who cannot read.
        I know Kochumon was inspired to do this while his father was in sick bed and was read to him.
        It helped him to console and strengthen the distressed person.
        I used to hear the holy word while driving.
        It was a good experience, but now I don't have the player.
        I will resume  it and use heavenly voice.
        God bless you.

        Dr.Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil
        Cheeranchira, Changanaserry,
        Kerala, Pin: 686 106  India
        Tel. +91 481 272 4353

        Cell: +91 944 620 3002
        Director: Theeram, India Center for Social Change http://www.icsctheeram.org
        Director, Mor Adai Study Centre
        http://www.moradaistudycenter.org
      • Thomas Mann
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2012
          Dear Brother Cherian in Christ,

          I had a wonderful experience going through your website and listening to the verses. It is beautifully done especially in the singing hymn mode rather than just reading. It's really helpful to meditate not only for peoples who are sick but also for everyone by downloading their favorite chapters to their mobiles or DVDs and listening them offline. May our Lord God bless you more abundantly and strengthen you for further such projects.

          May I check with you, whether there any problem with St John Chapter 17? I could barely hear this Chapter in all my browsers and after downloading, when compared to other readings. Is that happening only to me? Also for better site map, can the Old Testament be labeled in the site?

          Once again congratulate you and pray to God for blessing you more and more for your efforts.

          In HIS Love,
          Thomas Mann, Kuala Lumpur,
          972
        • Cherian
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 14, 2012
            Dear Brother

            Thank you for your appreciation and we are glad that our efforts are yielding fruits. All gospels are being read by younger brother Fr. Mathew Manalel Chirayil. He is currently serving as vicar of st.Mary's church Coimbatore. We recorded this work from our home with whatever equipment available to us. It was not recorded in a professional studio, hence there are some variations in voice modulation as well as slight disturbance. We took this simple path, since our only intention to touch the hearts of people who needed comfort. One point I was also not happy with what we were doing. Then one day my inner voice started talking to me. "do not worry", even Jesus give all his sermons at public places, without any microphone or even a podium to stand. I asked my brother how did he accomplished this work without a good quality microphone? Then I could see how Jesus delivered his sermons to gathering of more than 7000 people at a time in a public place and everyone could listen his message. If we would have waited for a perfect time, we could never would have completed this work. We did it because our commitment to our redeemer and the promise I give to my dad and best friend baby ( both of them are in heaven) that we will deliver this work, before our voice stopped in this world. It was the reason for the hurry, since I don't know how long god will let me have my voice. He could call anytime, and all we have is the single moments god extending in our life, second by second, minute by minute.

            I used to worry a lot, how people could fight for ever, when we all know that our life is very short in this place. This is like we go to wonderland for enjoyment, and missing every ride, since we are fighting each one of us for some reason. All the rides are empty, those who get into the ride, are really enjoying. We are already on this ride, it is really great, I am inviting each and everyone of us to join this ride, instead of wasting your time in fights. It produce only frustration, agony, fear. But the world of Jesus, is full of grace, joy, freedom and possibilities.

            Enjoy every moment, Jesus and our father in heaven never sent his kids for any suffering. He will be upset every moment we go through any Suffering. He give his life to end our suffering, but we keep suffering, not because of his wish, we are really troubling him, by going through the path of suffering for no reason. We can only end our suffering, not god. Let me demonstrate with an example.

            You wanted your daughter or son to become an engineer or doctor, all you can do is to tell this to your son or daughter your wish, it is a spark you are passing to them. If they are also enrolled into the possibility, they accept your wish, and you will be supporting them to fulfill, your wish (now it is your common wish). If your son or daughter say that, dad, I would like to become an IAS, will you say no? You will only support them to fulfill their wish. Our Jesus and father in heaven is also like this, they want all your dream fulfilled, if your kid wanted to become a doctor, and engineer and IAS, will you stop them? No right? You will take anything to accomplished all their dreams not just one or two, if you are also enrolled into the possibilities.

            God is the creator of the spark, the way you give the spark to your kinds to become a doctor or engineer. Can you study the books and let your kid pass the exam? This is the same reason we stuck ourself from not taking actions, and blaming god, for all our failures. He is helpless like you, if your kid promised to become and engineer and doctor and not studying.

            All he give you is the choice, to me, prayer is nothing but we accepting or not accepting the choices offered to us and communicate back to him about the progress. He is waiting to hear all you want to say, like you wait for your little one to tell every story in their words and voice. Sometimes we already know what your kids went through for the day, but nothing compared we listening from them directly. He is not looking forward all the time you praising him, but he wanted to listed what you accomplished. It will be a boring thing, if your kid keep telling "dad, you are great' awesome......." but not telling what they went through the day, what happened in the bus, with their friends, at school, on the ground". God is not created us just for we keep only praising him, he wanted to enjoy every moment with us, like we give respect our elders and teachers and parents, god will be really happy when we respect him, but his greatest joy is spending quality time with us.

            Let us focus of finding the purpose he sent us to this wonderful world, make a difference in every action we do, not spending our time in fights and making others wrong. Our goal is the bring heaven on earth. It is possible with each and everyone participating in the mission the way god wanted us.

            Let us surrender us to our redeemer, to have a real conversation in our prayers. And pray for our church together so that we will be honored in heaven. All his promises are real, so we can trust him

            In Christ

            Cherian Jacob Manalel Chirayil

            St. George's MSO Church, Carteret church, NJ USA.
            WWW.heavenly-voice.com