Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1434 , Jun 8, 2012
      "Keep a strict watch against every appearance of pride: it appears imperceptibly, particularly in time of vexation and irritability against others for quite unimportant causes."

      St. John of Kronstadt.

      "The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you." Philippians 4:9
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1434 of 1434 , Jul 21 6:21 PM

        "Again we would say `If Adam died because of sin, He Who removed sin had to take away death too.' But just as Adam was told `The day you eat of the forbidden tree, you shall die,' but in fact he did not die; but rather he received a pledge of his death in the form of being stripped naked of the gory and his expulsion from Paradise, after which he was daily pondering on death. It is exactly the same with life in Christ: we have eaten His Body in place of the fruit of the Tree, and His altar has taken the place of the Garden of Eden for us; the curse has been washed away by His innocent blood, and in the hope of resurrection we await the life that is to come, and indeed we already walk in the new life, in that we already have a pledge of it."

           St. Ephrem the Syrian.

        "Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a shelter for me, A strong tower from the enemy."  Psalm 61:2-3

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith