Fr. Johns Konattu? or Johns Ittanchery?

  • Sabu Alias
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2012
      Dear moderator / members

      Whether the current priest trustee of IO church belongs to the repected Konattu family? How the grandson of our beloved Mathan corepiscopa go astray? How can the blood of Konattu can act against the Holy Church in such a nasty manner as Johns is doing now?.My prliminary investigation shows that he does not belong to that Proud family which was always behind the truth and which beheld the Syriac heritage of Kerala. Instead he belongs to the Ittanchery family of Mamalassery. His ancestors are being buried in Mamalassery Church. This man is using the Konattu family name to achieve his vested interests. How he got that name? I dont know. Can anybody from Pampakuda /Mamalassery can give some information.

      SABU P ALIAS