Where does Jesus Stand ?

  • Cherian Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2012
      Dear Moderator

      One day I had an interesting conversation with my best friend Raj. The question was, where Jesus stand, when we fight with someone, or even angry with someone? This opened something really big for me, the reality is, Jesus stand always with the person who is troubling you. HIS stand is to redeem that person for you. He is working tirelessly to change your enemy to your best friend. This is the same reason, when we fight with someone, we lose power and getting exhausted. May be it is tough to digest, but if you really love Jesus, he will love you as your best friend. Any best friends in life knows your need more than any other person in your life. He takes care of your needs without even you asking. In this case, if Jesus is working for you and when he stands opposite side to redeem your enemy, is it really required for you to fight again with the person, community, or church? Leave it to Jesus, and trust him, that He will solve all your problems. The moment we step in to solve the issue, Jesus steps out to give you the freedom and choice. He respect you and will not mess with you.

      My view may be totally wrong, Is this the reason we are not able to end the church politics? Is this the reason we are not able to stop bloodshed? Is it a time we truly surrender ourself to our redeemer? We need to start seeing Jesus standing opposite side of us, not to fight with us, but to get us our enemy as a friend.

      Thank you Raj for your wonderful thoughts.

      Cherian Jacob Manalel Chirayil
      St. George's MSO Church
      Carteret, NJ 07008