Anniversary Feast and Re-Dedication of Renovated Church

  • SOCM News
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5 9:06 PM
      Dearly beloved in Christ,

      The Annual Feast (Perunnal) of our Patron Saint, St. Peter, will be celebrated at the St. Peter's Syrian Orthodox Church, Philadelphia on Saturday, June 30th and Sunday, July 1st, 2012, according to the program given below. This year's Perunnal becomes a landmark in our church history with the Re-dedication Ceremony of the beautified church building. Our beloved Archbishop H. E. Mor Titus Eldho, and H. E. Mor Theemotheose Thomas of the Kottayam Diocese along with other dignitaries are solemnizing this milestone event. The Annual Syrian Orthodox Vacation Bible School is scheduled to be conducted at our Church from June 28th to June 30th, 2012. We earnestly invite your presence and prayers to grace the solemn occasion.

      Sincerely in Christ,

      Rev. Fr. Joy John, Vicar (609-306-0180)
      Joby George, Vice President (215-470-2400)
      Siju John, Secretary (215-673-2250)
      Joseph Kuriakose, Treasurer (610-604-4836)

      PROGRAM
      Saturday: June 30th, 2012
      05:00 PM VBS Closing Ceremony
      06:00 PM Reception to Metropolitans
      06:30 PM Evening Prayer
      07:30 PM Gospel Message
      08:00 PM Procession and Benediction
      08:30 PM Dinner
      Sunday: July 1st, 2012
      09:00 AM Morning Prayer
      09:30 AM Re-dedication Ceremony
      10:00 AM Holy Eucharist
      11:30 AM Procession, Benediction
      12:00 PM Public Meeting
      12:30 PM Feast

      Address: 9946 Haldeman Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19115
      Website: http://www.stpeterspalli.com/