Re: Christ's Humility and Greatness

  • Raju Baby Thaluvachira - Mehsana
    Message 1 of 1502 , May 9, 2003
      Glory to God

      Most respected and dearly beloved brothers and sisters,

      We need Christ's Humility and Greatness. After reading some e-
      mails I think I may reproduce the following from Holy Bible :
      " Your life in Christ makes you strong, and his love conforts you.
      You have fellowship with the Spirit, and you have kindness and compassion
      for one another. I urge you, then, to make me completely happy by
      having the same thoughts, sharing the same love, and being one in
      soul and mind. Don't do anything from selfish ambition or from a
      cheap desire to boast, but be humble towards one another, always
      considering others better than yourselves. And look out for one
      another's interests, not just for your own. The attitude you should
      have is the one that Christ Jesus had:
      He always had the nature of God, but he did not think that by force
      he should try to become equal with God. Instead of this, of his own
      free will he gave up all he had, and took the nature of a servant. He
      became like man and appeared in human likeness. He was humble
      and walked the path of obedience all the way to death- his death on
      the cross. For this reason God raised him to the highest place above
      and gave him the name that is greater than any other name. And
      so, in honour of the name of Jesus all beings in heaven, on earth,
      and in the world below will fall on their knees, and all will openly
      proclaim that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

      Yes brothers, in the name of our Lord, I request you to kindly show
      the same nature in your e-mails also.

      Pray for all ever & ever with love

      Raju Baby Thaluvachira - Mehsana
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com