Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1571 , Jun 4, 2012
      "If a man desires something he of course strives to attain it. Now of all good and desirable things the divine is incomparably good and desirable. How great then is the zeal we should show so as to attain this which is of itself good and desirable!"

      St. Maximos the Confessor.
      "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1571 of 1571 , Feb 10 7:09 PM

        "Even if we should have mounted to the very pinnacle of virtue, let us consider ourselves last of all; having learned that pride is able to cast down even from the heavens themselves him who takes not heed, and humbleness of mind to bear up on high from the very abyss of sins him who knows how to be sober. For this it was that placed the publican before the Pharisee."

           St. John Chrysostom.

        "Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."  Ephesians 5:1-2

        Prayer Requests:

        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke and 8 years old Cassie - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.
        Dena T.