Re: Moovattupuzha Athanasios's public lie about Mamalassery Church

  • Benny
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2012
      Dear Mr.Mathew.

      Noted your vivid explanation on actual facts on this issue. Fate of us may be end product of our own thinking sometimes. In this issue, three people jumped in to IOC ( 1 Bishop & two vicars) , these three were learned , trained and elevated in this position by Jacobite church.. a lengthy process. They jumped so easily by deserting our poor brothers and sisters without any regard, also leaving the people in tension and pressure with a new issue years long problem. If we look for a remedy, there is no point in putting medicine on the branches of a tree but to put the medicine on the roots. To put medicine in the roots is not an easy task.

      My suggestion on this is : From the above , it is very clear that there is no law within the church that Bishops & Priests can run away from our church very easily. No binding with the church. If we do not have any law within the church on this�our fate will be like this only�dear brothers.

      Hope our Holy Synods take appropriate steps to curtail this by implementing a strategy of having an strong agreement that those who want to leave our church can forfeit everything. Similarly those people own property of church also should have an agreement( a legal binding).

      Another issue, some churches, split had happened because of family feud between well known families.

      Basicly split caused between IOC and Jacobite is not at all because of any reason of following Jesus Christ. It is because of the weakness of human beings. Power and money, two devilishness which is part of this issue. Jesus Christ sent his disciples empty handed to the world to spread Gospel.

      At last those who follows Jesus Christ by nullifying himself and ready to take cross will succeed . Let us spread the gospel of love.

      Thanks.
      Benny
      ID 4190