Holy places are decorated with stolen materials!!!!!!!!!

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2012
    Holy places are decorated with stolen materials!!!!!!!!!

    Action of Malankara Reeth is a Shame to the Ecumenism Movement.

    The so called Malankara Reeth (Syro Malankara catholic Church,), like a co-brother of IO church, now started stealing Syrian Orthodox Church's assets!!! The eighth commandment says, "THOU SHALT NOT STEAL". But to know what the Malankara Reeth hierarchy does now, look at the attached news paper clipping, a photo which shows the news of their new seminary opening. The most interesting thing to be noted in the picture is their holy altar decorated with a logo, which they have shamelessly copied from our "Internet TV Logo & Name 'Thesbuhatho - Malankara Vision' (http://malankaravision.com/ ). They exactly replicated our TV logo and name, even without asking for a permission for doing it. Our TV Logo was published on 2008 when we started the internet TV and after 4 years, now Malankara Reeth is stealing it and keeping it as their seminary logo. Are they going to teach in the seminary to break the eight commandment, as they started it in there logo and name??? When they left our Church, same like IO church, they copied our liturgies, Holy Qurbono and other prayers, our liturgical vestments etc. etc., and now still continuing the same habit. Shame on you 'Malankara Reeth' heirarchy!!!

    If their Bishops are not aware of this 'stealing' by their seminary authorities, it is high time for them to think about a new strategy for standing alone in the society with an identity and back bone!!.

    We request our members and well-wishers to share this and expose their attitude.

    SOCM Moderators.
  • Jai Abe Cheriyan.
    Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2012
      Why not Malankara Vision approach the Malankara Catholic Church authorities and let them know about this copyright violation?

      Thanks,
      Jai Abe Cheriyan.
      ID #0914