Updates from Heavenly Voice : Online Audio Malayalam Bible

  • Cherian Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012
      Dearly Beloved

      Greetings in the name of our redeemer Jesus Christ.

      I am really happy to inform you that, today we have completed recording a linking of old testament. Your support and encouragement helping us to proceed with this challenging project. Testimonies we received from people who suffered in middle-east countries where bible is officially banned and internet sites are blocked, this project is helping the people of needy. I kept all the files in MP3 format and you are encouraged to download and distribute it free of charge to anyone in need. We also want to let you know that, the intention of this project is to spread the word of god and giving all of you an opportunity to at least listen to this holy book in your life time. The contributors are dedicated and the only request to all of you that, please do not use this materials for any commercial purpose.

      Keep us in your prayers to complete this project on time, and it should impact our lives in a positive way. We have many extraordinary people from life is contributing for the recording of new testament and appocrifa section, please pray that everyone who is participating in this project should get their blousing a wisdom in their life.

      On June 10th, we are starting our second project to record "Vishudha Grandham" by Most Rev. Fr Kaniyamparambil Kurian Cor-episcopa Achen. Achan spend attest more than two decade of his life in re-inventing the bible for the new generation. His commitment, and the people working behind him really moving and uniting our church in this difficult time. We are planning to dedicate this audio bible version as Chiristmas gift to Achen and everyone working tirelessly in that mission. We need to be proud of our accomplishment, those who are really committed, please let me know, we can work on the modalities to work on this project. Let us support building our church and dedicate us to Jesus, to get us out of all crisis. If you are enrolled into this possibility, I am sure when we are done with the project, our church and people will be discussing good things about our church and the people who are skeptical and wanting to inject politics will get isolated. Pray for Achen, Bava Thirumani and every bishops, Priests, deacons and all members of our church and for the people who are making struggle for others. Our prayers will be heard and we will see peace in our generation itself.

      Thank you so much for your support and prayers

      Your Loving Brother in Christ

      Cherian Jacob, Manalel Chirayil

      St. Mary's Church, Pamambadi, Kottayam Kerala.
      St George's MSO Church, Carteret NJ 08540