Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1333 , Jun 3, 2012
      "Love every man in spite of his falling into sin. Never mind the sins, but remember that the foundation of the man is the same - the image of God."

      St. John of Kronstadt.
      "Make Your face shine upon Your servant; Save me for Your mercies' sake. Do not let me be ashamed, O Lord, for I have called upon You." Psalm 31:16-17
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1333 of 1333 , Feb 16

        "Be emulous, brethren, and in eager rivalry about the things that pertain to salvation. Study the sacred Scriptures, which are true and given by the Holy Spirit. Bear in mind that nothing wrong or falsified is written in them. You will not find that upright men have ever been thrust out by holy men. The upright have been persecuted, to be sure, but by the lawless; they have been imprisoned, but by the impious; they have been stones, but by transgressors; they have been slain, but by such as have been possessed by a depraved and unjust jealousy. Yet they endured gloriously the suffering of such things."

           St. Clement of Alexandria.

        "Turn Yourself to me, and have mercy on me, For I am desolate and afflicted. The troubles of my heart have enlarged."  Psalm 25:16-17

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.