Re: Thank you so much for your kind felicitations.

  • Cherian Jacob
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2012
      Dear Achen
      I really appreciate your stand. Let us be positive and work hard to bring heaven on earth itself. May the holy spirit protect you and everyone to fulfill the mission on earth.

      Take care
      Cherian Jacob , Manalel Chirayil
      St George's MSO CHurch, Carteret NJ O8540
      0951
    • Re: Rev. Fr. Zacharia Varghese
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 8, 2012
        Dear Mathew,

        Thank you and your prayers are much appreciated as well. God bless you.

        Fr. Zach