One more Question

  • Elias kerala
    Message 1 of 1502 , May 9, 2003
      Dear Antioch beleivers,
      If malankara church is the part of universal
      syrian church,
      Do the malankara church members have the right to elect the
      Patriarc ?. I think the only participation available to poor black
      Indian is to hold the part of HG's Amsavadi during the elevation.
      Catholica Thomas Pradhaman bava is more than happy with this
      privelage.
      Elias kerala
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004