CBSE-10 Delhi Diocese

  • Saju Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 124 KB
    Greetings!

    I am glad to inform that for the academic year 2011-12 CBSE 10th Class Exam Master Alwyn Saju scored 9.6 out of 10. He is the 2nd in school level at Kerala Education Society School, R.K. Puram, Sector-8,New Delhi. Master Alwyn Saju is belongs to St.Peter's Cathedral, New
    Delhi (Home parish is St.Thomas Church, North Paravoor and S/o Mr. Saju C.Varghese and Mrs. Leena Saju.

    Result copy and a photograph of Master Alwyn Saju is attached here with.

    Saju C.Varghese
    St.Peter's Cathedral
    New Delhi