IOC and Nestorians

  • Sabu Alias
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2012
      Dear Moderators,

      Metran Kashi is in a dilema. If they accept the true Antiochan system,they will be forced to accept the truth that their church is only 100 years old. If they claim the heritage of 2000 years without Antioch,they will be forced to accept that they are Nestorians. Neither of these truth is acceptable by their hireups. So they may propagate any lie. When you see thier current nature ,I personally feel that they are the true followers of Nestore. Nestorians used all their influence in the then administration to capture/close  Jacobite churches , torture the Jacobite followers etc.etc... They (Nestorians) were after wealth. Finally they weakened Jacobites to a large extent (jacobite Belief was opposed covertly by the Nestorians even in China). In that process they themselves also got destroyed. The current Metran Kashi is also in that process. As everybody know Jacobite church was the NO1 church in Kerala during 1910s. Now? .

      The reason is the current Metrankashi leaders and its predecessors.In this circumstance we should pray for these satanic people. Also every efforts should be taken by the church to propagate the true belief to all over India. If we are successful in that effort (it may take generations) we will be in a position to regain the true Belief in the middle east ,which is in turmoil now.

      Sabu Alias