KOLENCHERRY CHURCH CASE

  • Chev. Adv. Philip John
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2012
      Friends

      Appeal filed with respect to KOLENCHERRY CHURCH matter is
      being heard by the Division Bench of High Court of Keralas. It was heard for one hour on Thursday[31 May'12] and adjourned to TUESDAY for further hearing.

      Chev. Adv.Philip P J
      Member ID 87
    • Vineeth
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2012
        Let us all pray together for justice to prevail in our churches.

        Thanks
        Vineeth