Re: Thank you so much for your kind felicitations.

  • Rev. Fr. Zacharia Varghese
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2012
      Dear Cherian Jacob,

      First and foremost, thank you for your faith. We have a precious form of worship that will continue through time by the grace of God. This faith is what sustains us and causes us all to labor in the Lord's vineyard.

      Our problems are usually related to taking our eyes away from our Savior and His mission. In these last days, the Holy Spirit is being poured out afresh on our generations. We in this new land may mould our experiences against this outpouring and set the church on the right track. We can make it in His image if we chose.

      Sadly, we are easily tricked into taking our focus away from Jesus Christ. If we do so we will continue to fail, become absorbed in politcs/petty differences, and leave very little for the future.

      If we follow Jesus Christ, our lifestyle is an attractive one and should draw all of every stripe. Sharing our faith keeps it alive and constantly dependent on Jesus to do what He says, which He does.

      Keep praying for our church worldwide. He is in charge from the beginning to the end of it!

      Fr. Zach
    • Mathew G M
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2012
        Reverend Father Zach Varghese,
        Congratulations on your Ordination. Please remember me a sinner, in your Holy Qurbana and prayers.

        In Christ,
        Mathew G M
        0929
      • Cherian Jacob
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2012
          Dear Achen
          I really appreciate your stand. Let us be positive and work hard to bring heaven on earth itself. May the holy spirit protect you and everyone to fulfill the mission on earth.

          Take care
          Cherian Jacob , Manalel Chirayil
          St George's MSO CHurch, Carteret NJ O8540
          0951
        • Re: Rev. Fr. Zacharia Varghese
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 8, 2012
            Dear Mathew,

            Thank you and your prayers are much appreciated as well. God bless you.

            Fr. Zach