Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , May 31, 2012
      Today with Jesus

      “But my servant Caleb has a different attitude than what the others have. He has remained loyal to me, so I will bring him in to the land he explored. (Numbers 14:24)

      A healing attitude in Jesus heals Chuck after the injection of experimental cancer drugs.

      Attitude is important for blessings and healings. Healings come from above (Jesus) making changes in our environment, emotions, and the physical systems of human beings. Negative attitude is the fundamental number one trait of the father of doom and darkness (Satan). Our attitude should always be the same as Jesus - positive and resurrected, not decayed. “Your attitude should be the same as that of Jesus Christ”- (Philippines 2 :7).

      Caleb was faithful from the start. As one of the original scouts sent into the Promised Land, he saw great cities, yet he knew God would help people conquer the land . Because of Caleb’s faith, God promised him a personal inheritance of Land. 45 years later, the land was given to him. Like Caleb. we should have the positive attitude to meet the challenges in our lives.

      Chuck, 40 years old, learned that the cancer he had fought off twice while in his 20’s had reappeared. This time the tumour was so wrapped around his vital organs that the doctor could not go after it with radiation. He was in serious trouble. He adopted the positive attitude by the prayer support of his family members and friends. His hope, faith and love working through Jesus kept death at bay. He had participated in a testing programme carried out by the doctors of St. Louis doctors for an experimental cancer drug. This drug targets the individual cancer cells and kills them. After receiving his experimental treatments, Chuck met with his doctor. The doctor told him that something strange had happened. “I can’t find any sign of the tumour,” he said. “It’s gone.” Despite all indications that he was facing death, he chose a positive attitude and focused not on being sick but on his purpose - on hope, faith, and on the conviction that he could benefit others.

      Prayer: Jesus let us be like you in our attitude towards life. We pray for all those who are living and brooding on their fate and failures. We pray for friends and families of positive thoughts. Let everyone be positive in their outlook in life. All we ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

      Paulose Achen

      Toronto
      Friday, 2nd June 2012
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V