A few questions

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 1502 , May 8 7:56 AM
      Dear All,
      I have few questions. Those who know may clarify.
      1.Can any one other than Padijerakkara family hold top Almaya post in
      Orthodox church?
      Is that posts are all hereditary?
      2.I was told by a close friend that his uncle was instigated by Kottayam
      Catholicose to stand for the sabha secretary post to challenge the family
      hold
      ( as catholicose also can not challenge them)
      Is it true that inner circle of top MM family& Pandinjerakkara Family are
      the defacto
      leaders and decision makers? Then the catholicose is only a rubber stamp?
      Regards
      vmt
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004