Nurses wage and service conditions in Kerala.

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2012
      Hopes Snuffed.

      Nurses’ wages and Services in Kerala.

      Where is the high land promises and boldness of the health minister Mr. Shibu John to implement the Dr. Balaram committee recommendations?

      By appointing a new commission to study the wages and service conditions of Nurses in Kerala we understand that the Government is always in the side of the Hospitals Management Lobby. The commission consists 10 each from the management and Labor. And the time limit is 2 years. This, even a child knows that the Government is not at all interested to do any good to the ever exploited Nurses lot.

      As a priest who knows the sufferings and sacrifices of Nurses and a good chunk of nurses are from my( Syrian) church I feel the Nurses are again cheated. So I express my protest against the new commission.

      Fr.V.V. Paulose, Toronto