She has done what she could

  • Shibu Luke Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2012
      She has done what she could

      Mark 14:8-9: She has done what she could. She has come beforehand to anoint My body for burial. Assuredly, I say to you, wherever this gospel is preached in the whole world, what this woman has done will also be told as a memorial to her. This was on Jesus last Saturday. He died the following Friday. The cost of the anointing oil was equal to a rural worker's wages for 300 days. Was it not love for the Master that helped her (Mary of Bethany, John 12:3) know the right time, and come beforehand� to anoint His body for the burial? It is love that leads us to the right work at the right time to fulfill God's purposes at any cost. It is love that leads us to pray the right prayer at the right time for someone who needs our prayer. Our Lord said in Matt. 25:40: Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me. �Christians, open our eyes to see our duty in serving the least� of our brethren at the right time at any cost. We have to be moved by love, as Mary was.
      2 Corinthians 5:20 Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.

      So as you live your life, look for other people you can invest in and love them. Show them who Christ is and make a real difference for eternity!

      IN CHRIST, THAT WHICH SEEMS ORDINARY CAN HAVE A REAL IMPACT ON ETERNITY. SO WHEREVER( AT YOUR WORK PLACE ,STREET OR SCHOOL ..) YOU ARE IN LIFE, BE AN AMBASSADOR FOR CHRIST AND LEAD PEOPLE TO HIM!

      Desiring to serve in love as Mary did,

      Shibu Luke Podiyan,
      Washigton D.C