Aparna Jose secured 1st rank in MTech Power Systems under MG University Kottayam.

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27 11:48 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 10 KB
    Aparna Jose who is a student of SAINTGITS College of Engineering,
    Pathumuttom Kottayam secured 1st rank in MTech Power Systems under
    Mahatma Gandhi University Kottayam. She is a Permanent member of St
    Peters and St Paul's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox church , Karamala ,
    Koothatukulam, Kandanad Diocese & a temporary member at St Marys Soonoro Patriarchal Syrian Orthodox Cathedral, Elamkulam, Ernakulam.

    Aparna is the sister of Shri. Appu Jose who is an active member of this forum since 2006.

    Anisha Yohannan who is the Daughter of Rev. Fr. Yohannan Vakkayil
    secured 3rd rank in the same stream. She is a member of St. George
    Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church Vakayar.

    We the moderators and members congratulate on their success and pray to the Almighty to shower more Mercy on His Children.
  • Mor Ivanios Kuriakose
    Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2012
      Congratulation to Aparna Jose,Sister of Appu Jose & Anisha Yohannan D/o
      our beloved Rev.Fr.Yohannan,Vakkayil for their wonderful achievment in
      their studies.
      May God bless them.

      Ivanios Kuriakose Metropolitan,
      Knanaya Arch Diocese, Ranni.