I disassociate with the criminalized politics and religion.

  • Rev. Fr, Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2012
      I disassociate ,

      with the communist party in Kerala and the leaders of religions who stand for an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth by criminalizing the society.

      Can a Christian be a part of any organizations- political or religious overtly or covertly stand for liquidating the people or dusting them out by murdering or murdering as a policy?

      Not, not at all.

      “Love your enemies” is the base of Christianity and the commandment of Jesus. It is not to hate and kill but to love and save. We human beings have no right to kill but ever ready to face the consequences“ of the violation of the spoken word of Jehovah,” You shall not murder.” Even to get angry is murder itself as a biblical thought.

      In Kerala for likes and dislikes, money and power, orgies and crime- giving the name of faith and doctrine - the people is becoming zero tolerant and impatient. They are killing and annihilating the opponents with impunity. In words, thoughts, and deeds they are dare to do so and then dare to publically wash their linens.

      In recent years we have seen the day light murder of Malankara Varghese in Perumbavoor as the by-product of the internal skirmishes and mutual leveling in Syrian community and the case is still unresolved. The present activities of that church are not for deflating the enmity but inflating. The police, the government, the administration, other sister churches, other religions and the people at large are all paralyzed in Kerala to do any action to stop it.

      Recently the murder of T.P.Chndraseker of RMP and the revelation of M.M. Mani the district secretary of CPM that they have killed the opponents by shooting, beating and mutilating and have a policy of murdering is utter nonsense, despicable and contemptuous and deserve the jail for the culprits forever.

      I had a soft corner to the communist party for their economic policy of equality of rich and poor. Then I believed, the communist party is in practice in proper and that is the extension and the de-facto policy of the first century Christian community those who had filled with Holy spirit and lived.

      Acts 2:44-47, “And all the believers met together in one place and shared everything they had. They sold their property and possessions and shared the money with those in need. They worshipped together at the temple each day, met in homes for the Lord’s supper, and shared their meals with great joy and generosity- all the while praising God and enjoying the good will of all the people. And each day the Lord added to their fellowship those who were being saved.”

      Now I disassociate with the communist party of Kerala and all the leaders of criminilized religion and the church.. And I hope and wish for a community, society, religions and politics based on Christian principles and the life of first century Christians with the true spirit of God – Love, love alone. I believe it is the high time to cleanse the Aegean stable of Kerala politics and the community, based on Christian values and principles of 1 st century Christian. And I believe that is the only way to save the people of Kerala from this mousetrap of this criminal minds

      I hear the sound of the death knell of the Communist party in Kerala and the criminalized leaders of our churches not far.

      Paulose Aachen Toronto.