Don't leave earth without Him...

  • Shibu Luke Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2012
      Today I have passed a car with a bumper sticker "Don't leave earth without Him" melt my heart and inspired to write this message about Jesus Christ our Lord and savior.

      Many people just get up in the morning, fight traffic, get to work, drink their coffee, do their job, come home, take an aspirin and lipitor watch the news, go to bed, and do the same thing over and over again without ever investing their lives in those things which are eternal.

      Now, I'm not saying there's anything wrong in having a job and going to work every day. I'm just saying there ought to be something about your life that has eternal significance. if we die without Jesus then we are completely lost.

      Mathew 4:4 Jesus answered, "It is written: `Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'
      we don't live by bread alone. we need to skip our meals and spending some time to digest the living word of God.It is our strengh ,power and spiritual food for our spiritual nourishment.How many of us day after day without this spiritual food of the bible? We need to get the God of the Word .Jesus (Word) is our salvation and life . THE WORD OF GOD ENDURES FOR EVER. 2 Timothy 3:16 :All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, God breaths out his word.Just as oxygen and breath are essential to our spiritual life.So It is the breath of God is essential to our life and our futures.When we receive the word we have the life of God in scriptures Christians, Know your Bible . Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.It is a light to display truth into our heart.That will change our life.

      Many people come to church and say, "Yes, I'm hungry for Jesus." But they look around and find chips on the wall and chips in the lives of people. They find all sorts of things to criticize. But real hunger for the Word and for fellow-ship(no transalation in Malayalam) with others will look past those imperfections and see what's perfect about the church: Jesus.

      Please listen to my beloved teacher Dr.Yakob Mar Irenaios speech at parish meet of Kadamattom church.

      NO CHURCH IS PERFECT, BUT CHRIST IS. SO LIVE LIFE TOGETHER WITH IMPERFECT PEOPLE WHO SERVE A PERFECT SAVIOR!

      The Scripture teaches that when you come to Christ, it is no longer your life, but Christ living in you. Christianity is not behavior modification, but rather it is spiritual transformation of the inner life. So that whatever we do, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ who lives in and through us!

      Thankful for your prayers,

      Shibu Luke Podiyan
      Washington,D.C