Syriac Bible Application

  • Rev. Fr. Prince Ma&
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2012
      Dear Moderator and members,

      One of our members (St. Marys Jacobite Syrian Congregation, Amsterdam), and Very. Rev. Fr. Saliba Antonios design a Syriac Bible Application.

      The Syrian Orthodox Church of Antioch believes that the Holy Bible is the divine word of God. Its Fathers labored in translating the Holy
      Scriptures into Syriac since the very dawn of Christianity.
      These Syriac translations of the Bible are the oldest and most ancient in any language. Further, the Syriac New Testament is quite unique for it presents the teachings of our Lord in an Aramaic dialect (Syriac) which is akin and would have been mutually comprehensible with the Aramaic in which Christ taught.

      Since the translation of the Bible into Syriac started as early as the first century, this digital application of Syriac Aramaic Holy Bible preserves the very ancient renditions of the original texts.

      The Syriac/Aramaic Holy Bible is ready for sale and please download the Bible from http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/syriac-aramaic-holy-bible/id527901668?ls=1&mt=8

      God Bless all!
      Thank you.
      With Love and Prayers.