We congratulate Ms. Silpa M Paul on her success

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2012
    Ms. Silpa M Paul daughter of M.O. Paulose and Mrs. Sheela Paulose, belongs to St. Mary’s Jacobite Syrian orthodox Cathedral Church Kurumpupadi, bagged 1st rank in the Medical entrance examination and 2nd rank in the Engineering entrance examination. She is a student of Incoor St. Thomas Sunday school. Her brother Basil is 10th standard student.

    We congratulate on her success and pray to the Almighty to shower more Mercy on his child.

    SOCM Moderators

    For more SOCM News updates, please visit https://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet