Blocking the Police Station.

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2012
      Law and order is in the Dustbin in Kerala. Might is not the right.

      The nadir Religions and Politics are challenging the civic sense and the law and order in Kerala, once the most civilized state by blocking the police stations and get things done as they wish.

      Last one year we have seen number of incidents, the Catholicos, the bishops, the priests and the lay men are blocking the police stations, the latest the 4 orthodox bishops at Ramamangalm police station, and achieving what they wanted even to get released the arrested

      The politicians are in the forefront of this anarchist brand of life; the latest the P Jayaragan of CPM at Kannoor Police station to get released the arrested Sabu, the CPM Office secretary in connection with the murder TPC.

      I condemn this bad trend in my church and the Kerala politics.

      Paulose Achen

      Toronto
      Saturday, 20th May 2012