united prayer is needed

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2012
      Dear Ones,
      This is the most critical time in history for all Christians around the world to come together for Fasting and Prayer against every Wickedness going on in America and in the other parts of the world. UNITED PRAYER is needed.

      Eph 6:11,12 "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wilesof the devil.

      For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

      Esther 4:16
      16 Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.

      He who rejects me and does not receive my sayings has a judge; the word that I have spoken will be his judge on the last day." John 12:48

      Word clearly teaches us that Jesus is our judge, and if we think we can change the scripture to meet our own understanding, then we are foolish. His word will never change, because Jesus will never change.He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Therefore, His word can be trusted, for in everything Jesus say their is validity and hope. There is promise, and assurance, there is truth, and there is forgiveness. There is salvation and therein lies the our hope and eternal life that begins the moment we surrender our will and confess that Jesus is our Lord.

      Let us pray united for a great revival in America and other parts of the world. (mat18:19,20)

      Thankful for your prayers
      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington,D.C