Flash News: There is secrete move to arrest our Beloved Catholicose by Police of Oomman Chandy

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2012
      Flash News: There is secrete move to arrest our Beloved Catholicose by Police of Oomman Chandy and remove from the prayer site and crating a chance to conduct the qurbana drama by IOC goon Konadan against the court orders. Around 12:30 night 1 bus load of Oomman’s police reached the prayer site at Mamalessery. Please pray for our Aboon and share this news.