Re: Defection of Priest from Jacobite churches.. How to stop this act?

  • Abhilash Raj
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2012
      First thing is to make a bylaw or constitution and a trust/society�for all churches. So the decisions taken by Majority wilbe final.

      Secondly, Priests dosen't have rights on the church or properties of church. If he is a member of that church, and indulges in anti-church activities, he should be expelled from the church and should not be allowed to enter the church. Membership of such people should be cancelled.�Proper legal steps should be taken in this regard. Church head quarters should take action to educate parish churches in this regard.

      If required, take advice from eminant advocates and judges and make a forum to solve the issue...

      Earlier IOC were filing cases against us... Now courts understood the truth and almost all recent judgements were against IOC. So now they are trying to misuse the government authority and goondas against church. If we remain sailent like this, the majority will have to stand outside the church...

      Church need to take immediate steps on the following matters also;

      1. Starting a TV chanel or make some arrangements with some other chanals to protect our interests.

      2. Find out some politicians whom we believe will stand with the church in case of emergencies and take solid stands in election. There is nothing wrong in church taking political stands in election. All these issues happened just because we dont have a political stand. Who ever got votes of our members betrayed us in teh hour of need. Lets dont depend on these idiots any more lets not be a "thallukolli" sabha any more...

      Abhilash Raj
      (Member id 4014)