The recent events taking place in the church

  • Robin Joy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2012
      Dear Friends in Christ

      The recent events taking place in the church with regards to piravom, manthalir, other parishes are really sad. . I think Dioceses which are high problem zones with regards to the Orthodox Group should have the respective jacobite metropolitans stationed in their dioceses 24 x 7. this would give them a fair idea about how the situation in the churches are and will give them more time to contact with the people of the respective churches in short...a personal relationship with every member..Today some of our metropolitans hold more than 2 or 3 dioceses..This extra load should be taken off their shoulders and given to new bishops.. This in turn would give the bishops more time to remain in their diocese and be there to guide them in situations and take a lead.

      Yours in Christ

      Robin Joy
      St. Marys JS Pune.
      From the desk of the Moderators:

      Please sign your messages with member ID. If you do not have a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.