Re: Heavenly Voice - Complete Free Audio Bible

  • Georgey
    Message 1 of 6 , May 16, 2012
      Dear Cherian,

      May God bless you for this Great thing you are doing. What you have done is not a simple thing, it is something great. When many of us have not read anything else other than Psalms or some parts of the gospel, you spend your time to read the entire Bible. Bible says in Revelation "The one who reads this as well as the one who listen to this will be blessed."

      1 Corinthians 1:27
      But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

      So please do not worry about the quality of the work you have done for HIM. HE does not respect persons, but HeElooks at the heart of each individual. As your intention is to glorify Him, definitely He will bless you.

      My prayer is that, let it be an inspiration to many, like me, to read and listen to the Word of God.

      1 Peter 3:9 says Bless others, so as to recieve your blessings.

      You have blessed others through this project, now it is your turn to recieve your blessings.

      May God Bless You.
      Georgey