ARE WE CHRISTIANS ?

  • Raju Baby Thaluvachira - Mehsana
    Message 1 of 1502 , May 6, 2003
      Glory to God

      Most respected and dearly beloved brothers and sisters,

      While going through some of the Christian media recently, I got a
      doubt whether we are again crucifying Christ due to our activities.
      -Catholics and opposing Protestants and vice versa
      -Indian Orthodox are opposing Syrian Orthodoxes
      -Protestants are opposing both Penticostals and vice versa
      -Penticostals are opposing neo-penticostals and others and vice
      versa
      -Jacobites are opposing Non-Jacobites and vice versa
      -Some Bishops and Priests and coming from side to another
      alongwith (without) their believers
      -Some are getting ordained to Bishops from penticostals
      -Unsatisfied leaders are spliting existing churches and becoming
      "Supreme" heads
      -All are thinking and treating they are alone GODs selected people
      and others are inferior and untouchable to them.
      - All are believing in the same Christ and keeping (almost) same
      Bible also.

      This is the one side, on the other side, preaching Equality,
      Humanity, Secularism, opposing castesm, preaching Christian love,
      Hope. inter faith, Welfare activities among the Christians, Welfare
      activies among the other castes, Universal brother hood etc.

      I hope we (including me) have lost our original face and now we
      have many faces .... and in the inner heart we may be away from
      Christ and very near to mamon.

      (Excuse me it might have come from my ignorence also.)

      Pray for all ever & ever with love

      Raju Baby Thaluvachira - Mehsana
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004