Re: Harmony - postings in SOCM-FORUM

  • Vineeth
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2012
      Dear All,

      Let us all should have the wisdom to foresee a big threat or hidden agenda behind the "Unity expressions" coming from various sides and it should be closely monitored and countered if needed. I am expressing my concern here in below points..

      1. IOC's plan is not to capture just physical assets of Jacobite Churches. Their real aim is to get Neutral Jacobite members in our churches. They proclaim that they were successful in applying this sinister plan in Kannyattunirappu Church in Ernakulam. I dont know how effectively they were in applying this logic there. They say, now, there a lot of Jacobites happily attending their mass and sermons. The logic they use is very simple, if they could install a IOC priest in any Jacobite church then slowly the neutral members begin to attend their mass, sermons and slowly they can claim the ownership of these people. As we all know, the real asset of any church is its members and IOC is banking too much on this logic in our majority areas. Execution of this plan by IOC can be seen in many churches near Piravom area, in majority kandanad Diocese. I just highlighted their plan they use to get members.

      The best way to oppose this is by being united and involving entire laymen in resistance during the IOC raids in our churches. IOC will keep on doing these disturbances in our churches to make their Athaniusus and Meletius faction happy in North. Make their weakness as our strength wisely. We dont need big media houses to make this happen, just the ringing sound of bell form our church can bring us together.

      Thanks
      Vineeth