Daily Prayer Support and bible Study

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2012
      DAILY PRAYER SUPPORT AND BIBLE STUDY

      “Yes, ask to me for anything in my name, and I will do it.”- Jesus -(John 14:14)

      We pray for you and love you.

      In the name of Jesus we have started daily one-hour (9 pm to 10 pm) prayer support for all those who are in need.

      “What can I do?”

      1. Volunteer to spare your time to pray to Jesus- 1 minute to 1 hour in between 9 pm to 10 pm

      2. Give your (A) name with the purpose or (B) need alone or (C) name alone, to pray.

      Jerusalem Christian Mission
      (Jerusalem Syriac (Martha Mariam) Orthodox Church
      Fr. V.V. Paulose
      vvpaulose@... pauloseachen.vv@...
      001-905-567-2639(Land) 001-416-505-0107(Mobile)

      N.B.

      Bible study, Intercessory Prayer, mediation and evening prayer on last Saturday of all the month in between 5 pm to 7.30 pm. at St Barsauma Syriac Orthodox Church 72 Birchmount Rd Scarborough M1N 3J6

      This month, 26 Saturday May, 2012 5 pm to 7:30 pm

      All are welcome