Re: Our readiness for May 12th IOC presence in Piravom for their "7 men"

  • Jimmy Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2012
      Dear All

      I agree with the suggestions to fight against 'Manorama'. Its the time to show the power of people against dictators and it is happening in every nook and corner of the world.. They should write the truth. If our church avoids this paper it will have huge impact on the revenue of Manorama and they should realise the fact. They don't have to support us but never ever try to give 'fake' news about church. The monopoly of this paper is over already.

      We all know the story created by Manorama  'spy network with ISRO' which damaged one of the best Govt. institution and life of dedicated individuals and their families.

      When I was living  in India (8yrs back) , I have stopped the subscription of this paper. I read major malayalam internet news paper editions every day except  MM.

      With our true faith we can fight against the evil .

      May God bless us all

      Jimmy Varghese
      St.Athanasius Jacobite Syrian Congregation
      Canberra, Australia

      I request moderators to give an id for me. I belong to St. Ignatius JSOC , Cheriya Vappalassery , Angamaly Diocese.

      From the desk of the Moderators:

      Please sign your messages with member ID. If you do not have a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.