Thanks for the help and more help needed!!!

  • Dr. Paul Samuel
    Message 1 of 1502 , May 5 10:49 PM
      Hello,

      THanks to the information provided to me as a reply to
      my request from Johnny Messo and Thomas Itty
      Corepiscopa, Houston.

      I need to get information about some more books ,the
      titles ,authors and publishers are not known to me.

      1.THE LOST BOOKS OF THE BIBLE. These are a collection
      of books which are not included in the Bible like
      Bookk of St:Mary and Gospels by other people.

      2.BIOGRAPHY OF ST:MARY written by MAR DANHO in 4th
      AD.

      Thanking you

      Dr.Paul Samuel
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com