Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1624 , May 8 10:32 PM
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "Jesus Christ loved everyone, and did every kind of good to all. So we too should love our neighbours and, as far as possible, do good to them either by deed, or word, or thought."

      St. Innocent of Alaska.
      "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse." Romans 1:20
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1624 of 1624 , May 2 7:34 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "And He is called Life, because He is Light, and is the constituting and creating Power of every reasonable soul. For in Him we live and move and have our being, according to the double power of that Breathing into us; for we were all inspired by Him with breath, and as many of us as were capable of it, and in so far as we open the mouth of our mind, with God the Holy Spirit. He is Righteousness, because He distributes according to that which we deserve, and is a righteous Arbiter both for those who are under the Law and for those who are under Grace, for soul and body, so that the former should rule, and the latter obey, and the higher have supremacy over the lower; that the worse may not rise in rebellion against the better. He is Sanctification, as being Purity, that the Pure may be contained by Purity. And Redemption, because He sets us free, who were held captive under sin, giving Himself a Ransom for us, the Sacrifice to make expiation for the world. And Resurrection, because He raises up from hence, and brings to life again us, who were slain by sin."

           St. Gregory Nazianzen, Fourth Theological Oration.

        "Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord! Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore!"  Psalm 105:3-4

        Prayer Requests:

        Riccardo F. - Serious Health issues
        Edmund B. - Eye medical conditon.
        Thomas, Matthew, Irene and Ayman M.
        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke and 8 years old Cassie - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.
        Dena T.