- Dear beloved It is one of my dreams to have an online audio bible for the needy. With your support we are making great progress. So far we have completed 800+Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2012View SourceDear beloved
It is one of my dreams to have an online audio bible for the needy. With your support we are making great progress. So far we have completed 800+ chapters from old testament and 100+ chapters from new testament, recorded and available for you. I am inviting your help, support and prayers to complete the project by June 10, 2012. This is one another opportunity to share your voice and make a difference for the world. We need volunteers for reading the bible passages, listening to already recorded books and give your feedback, so that we can make necessary corrections before we publish to rest of the world. Your prayer for the people participating is the biggest contribution we are looking for. We need to give the world our voice to spread the word of our living god.
Please listen to our work-in progress bible library at
St George's Jacobite Church
Carteret NJ 07008
- It certainly is refreshing to read Mr. Cherian Jacob s Malayalam audio Bible project, especially in the current climate of politics and non-spiritual ventures.Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2012View SourceIt certainly is refreshing to read Mr. Cherian Jacob's Malayalam audio Bible project, especially in the current climate of politics and non-spiritual ventures.
Bible.is has produced Malayalam NT audio Bible already so I was unsure about the need for this project. But then when I heard your recordings, I was impressed. Staying true to our Oriental Orthodox tradition, the Scriptures are not read, but chanted. Thank you for providing these beautiful chants (though I noticed some books were not chanted). I hope these books will be recorded through chants as it reinforces our church's tradition while also differentiating it from other audio books already available.
I also hope when recordings are completed, your site will be linked by our church's other websites so more people are aware of this valuable resource. Praying that this project provides comfort and relief to those who hunger for spiritual growth in our church.
--- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Cherian Jacob wrote:
> Dear beloved
> Please listen to our work-in progress bible library at
> Thank you
> Cherian Jacob
> St George's Jacobite Church
> Carteret NJ 07008
- Dear all I started reading bible for my dad, who was sick and paralyzed and my father-in-law who lost his eye sight. My intention of reading this to fulfill myMessage 3 of 6 , May 10, 2012View SourceDear all
I started reading bible for my dad, who was sick and paralyzed and my father-in-law who lost his eye sight. My intention of reading this to fulfill my commitment to my dad who don't have Internet but living in heaven with his dad and my best friend baby also living in heaven. This project meets its purpose where all the needy can reach out to HIS word and make difference in everyone. I know it is not perfect, but me being an imperfect is fine for HIM and his encouragement to reach to needy is important. We all can chime in and make a difference, but it is up to all of us whether we still wanted to talk politics and complaints or take some little step to get our faith back.
I may be able to record the whole bible, but I am not sure, if that alone meets the purpose, if every one of you support this project you not only supporting this project, but HIS words are going to enlighten you. After recording 900 chapters, life totally changed for me. I have to admit that I got my life back. Being a Christian we need at least read this holy book once, or listen once. Some parts you may not like it, but bible is complete only with the good and not so good part. It became part of the holy book because it was meant to be part of the bible. It is a life experience, it is really hard to spell the words in old testament, I tried to skip, then his voice came " you need only the parts you liked? think about the person who originally translated the bible to a form you can read and understand". It was amazing to note that a non-Christian translated the bible for us. Today the Internet version with reference is being done by a Muslim. What are we doing? Can we chime in and help the other fellow? Can we tolerate little suffering? We have not suffered anything near to our redeemer suffered in cross, if you can just bring that experience you will see that how blessed you are. Is there a need for the fight in the church. Can we give up something for getting the salvation? It is really a struggle to see the suffering we invented for ourself. We can live like that for ever or take a little step from your side, so that we can build the church once more and bring aliveness, joy and self expression to entire church. At that moment there is no need of another project like this.
I want to dedicate this work on June 10 for all the departed one who worked tirelessly for the wellbeing of all of us and our church. This includes your parents, my dad and my sister, my uncle and everyone. When you listen a passage from this, they are enjoying at heaven, if you think it makes a difference in your life, then listen or read a passage. It will give not only joy to them it will re-write your life.
Thank you for your time and support
ST. George MSO Church
Carteret NJ 07008
- Mr. Cherian Jacob is used by God to make the audio bible for our people. I appreciate his work and sends my blessings. He intents to read the interMessage 4 of 6 , May 11, 2012View SourceMr. Cherian Jacob is used by God to make the audio bible for our people. I appreciate his work and sends my blessings. He intents to read the inter testamental books also. I hope more volunteers will come to complete this work soon. God bless this noble venture.
Dr.Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil
Kerala, Pin: 686 106 India
Tel. +91 481 272 4353
Cell: +91 944 620 3002
Director: Theeram, India Center for Social Change http://www.icsctheeram.org
Director, Mor Adai Study Centre http://www.moradaistudycenter.org
- Hi, Chetai, Hope u reached harisona. Praying for u and may God almighty bless and guide you abundantly to fulfil your mission over there. MathewsachenMessage 5 of 6 , May 15, 2012View SourceHi, Chetai,
Hope u reached harisona. Praying for u and may God almighty bless and guide you abundantly to fulfil your mission over there.
- Dear Cherian, May God bless you for this Great thing you are doing. What you have done is not a simple thing, it is something great. When many of us have notMessage 6 of 6 , May 16, 2012View SourceDear Cherian,
May God bless you for this Great thing you are doing. What you have done is not a simple thing, it is something great. When many of us have not read anything else other than Psalms or some parts of the gospel, you spend your time to read the entire Bible. Bible says in Revelation "The one who reads this as well as the one who listen to this will be blessed."
1 Corinthians 1:27
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
So please do not worry about the quality of the work you have done for HIM. HE does not respect persons, but HeElooks at the heart of each individual. As your intention is to glorify Him, definitely He will bless you.
My prayer is that, let it be an inspiration to many, like me, to read and listen to the Word of God.
1 Peter 3:9 says Bless others, so as to recieve your blessings.
You have blessed others through this project, now it is your turn to recieve your blessings.
May God Bless You.