One question please

  • Alex Jojo Joseph
    Message 1 of 1502 , May 5, 2003
      Dear All,

      I have a serious question.

      Last week when I was at Kerala, I happened to hear a heated talk
      between a JSOC faithful and one IOC faithful.Both are in their 50s
      and also learned and respected.From the same I heard something about
      the ordination of the present Kottayam Catholica as a Bishop.That the
      association had selected only 5 candidates to be ordained as Bishop
      and to the surprise of most of the association members and
      faithfuls,Kollam Koorilose was the last minute addition as the 6th
      one to the list.Is that true?Can any of the elder/well-read members
      of our forum explain this part of history to me?

      If that is true,is that clearly the violation of their most upheld
      1934 constitution?Does that question the credibility of IOC's
      supreme establishment now?

      Please do help me in clarifying these doubts

      Regards
      Jojo
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004